Please Note Our New Adoption Hours: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM Tuesday-Sunday
Foster a Whiskers Pet Rescue Animal
- Volunteer in our Cat Adoption Center in Southbury. We need mature, responsible, cat-loving adults to help us with kennel work (cleaning cages, giving the cats fresh food and water, etc.) and of course the fun part…playing with the kitties! You need to be able to commit to one morning or evening a week, but you’re welcome to do more if you desire. You must be at least 18 years of age to apply. (A great opportunity for students who need community service hours!)
- Collect donations from local businesses that we will use as raffle prizes at our fundraisers.
- Bake lots of goodies for our bake sales.
- Develop ideas for new fundraisers and follow through with those ideas.
- Transport animals to and from vet appointments, or in emergency situations.
We are fortunate to have a group of fabulous volunteers who dedicate their free time to helping animals, but we can always use more help. If you’d like to join us in our mission, please click here and select “Volunteering” as your topic.