Spay/Neuter & Vaccine Clinics
Part of our mission is to reduce the number of animals who end up homeless, or in high-kill shelters, by educating the public on the importance of spaying and neutering their pets. If you have a cat or dog, please make sure you get them fixed, ideally before they reach 6 months of age. In addition to helping combat the problems of overpopulation and unwanted pets, your cats and dogs will enjoy the many health benefits that come with getting spayed and neutered.
Overpopulation is also a large problem among stray and feral cats. If you’re feeding stray cats, please find a way to spay or neuter them. We have listed the information for some clinics in Connecticut that offer low cost spaying and neutering. Please do whatever you can in your neighborhood to help felines in need. Join us in our mission - become part of the solution! We are providing this list to help people find resources. We are not affiliated in any way with these clinics.
Low Cost Spay/Neuter (also will do the vaccines at the same time, if needed)
- Nutmeg Spay/Neuter Clinic 25 Charles St. Stratford, CT 06615 (203) 690-1550
- TEAM Mobile Feline Spay/Neuter Clinic
- Danbury Animal Welfare (DAWS) Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic (203) 790-6511
- POA SPAY 44 Main Street, Unit E, East Hartford, CT
Phone: (860) 206-7922 Email: email@example.com
Pet Vaccine & Routine Care Clinics
EMERGENCY VET HOSPITALS
- Newtown Veterinary Specialists (203) 270-8387
52 Church Hill Rd, Newtown, CT 06470
- VCA Shoreline Emergency Center (203) 538-9088
895 Bridgeport Ave, Shelton, CT 06484