We always need the supplies to care for our rescued cats and kittens until they are placed in their forever homes. We know some of these items aren’t very glamorous, but they are all vital to the daily care we give our four-legged friends in order to ensure that the temporary home we provide them is safe, clean, and comfortable.
For cat bedding, we can use clean small blankets and throws, baby blankets, knitted or crocheted small blankets, fleece blankets or throws that can be cut into smaller pieces, and small to medium pet beds. If you are willing to knit/crochet or sew cage mats (approx 24" x 36"), it is always much appreciated, by us and by the cats!!
Thank you so much for supporting us!
- Purina One "Indoor Advantage" Adult Dry Cat Food
- Purina One "Healthy Kitten" Dry Food
- Friskies PATÉ style Canned Cat Food (Poultry Flavors Preferred)
- Fancy Feast Kitten or ProPlan Kitten Canned Food
- INABA CHURU Squeezable Cat Treats
- NEW Medium or Large Plastic Kitty Litter Pans
- Petmate Medium Top Load (2 door) Pet Carrier 24" Tan or Blue
- Paper Towels (Bounty, BJ's or Costco/Kirkland Select-A-Size preferred)
- Heavy-Duty Tall Kitchen Garbage Bags - 13 gallon size
- Dawn Dishwashing Liquid (Original Blue only)
- Liquid or Pod Laundry Detergent (Unscented)
- Regular Bleach (NO scented or splashless, please)
- Puppy Pads
- Cat Toys
- Gift Cards to Costco, Amazon, Chewy, Walmart, Stop & Shop, Shop Rite, etc.
If you’d like to donate any of these items, please bring them to our Adoption Center during our Adoption Hours. If none of these times are convenient for you, you may contact us at 203-586-1666 or message us to make other arrangements. There is a metal can outside our door where items can be also dropped off.
Whiskers Pet Rescue
134 Main St South
Southbury, CT 06488