Donations to Whiskers
** NEW: Sponsorship Opportunities **
Whiskers Pet Rescue is a non-profit 501(c)(3) animal rescue organization committed to helping and caring for cats and kittens who have been abandoned, injured, abused, or neglected. We rescue and adopt out hundreds of cats each year, placing them in loving forever homes. We receive no state or federal funding. We are able to help as many cats/kittens as we do thanks to generous donations from people like you. All donations are tax deductible.
To donate 'in memory of' or 'in honor' of a person, pet, event or anything else you wish to commemorate, or to donate as a gift to someone, please select an option, then type in the name and/or event below, then click the PAY NOW button right below that.
NOTE: If you would like a CARD mailed to the person or their family, please include the appropriate name(s) & mailing address under "additional information".
Your donations provide shelter, warmth, safety, vetting, medications, testing, parasite treatments, in-home foster care, food, litter and an array of other necessities to hundreds of rescued kittens and cats every year.
What can your monthly gift do?
- $15/month: Feeds one cat or kitten each month.
- $25/month: Vaccinates one cat or kitten each month.
- $50/month: Provides litter and kitten food monthly for a mother cat and/or a litter of kittens while in foster, until the kittens are old enough for adoption.
- $100/month: Provides medication and vet care to sick or injured cats and kittens that come into Whiskers as rescues.
- $200/month: Spays/neuters and vaccinates a cat each month, so that they are ready for adoption!
Please donate and start your monthly gift today!
Our address for mailing in a donation is:
Whiskers Pet Rescue
P.O. Box 367
Southbury, CT 06488
Thank you so much, Whiskers Pet Rescue exists because of your donations!