- PUBLIC HOURS:
CLOSED Monday & Tuesday
Wednesday - Sunday 1pm - 4pm *Please note that you cannot play with, put on hold or adopt a cat or kitten unless you have a pre-approved application on file! Also, adopters with appointments always have priority, so please make an appointment! It is always better to get pre-approved!
- LOCATION: 134 Main St South (Bennett Square) Southbury, CT 06488
- MAILING ADDRESS: Whiskers Pet Rescue, PO Box 367, Southbury, CT 06488
- PHONE: 203-586-1666
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook
- GENERAL EMAIL: WhiskersPetRescue@yahoo.com
- WHISKERS NEWSLETTER
- MEDIA & NEWS
- OUR SPONSORS
It is highly recommended to make an appointment once you are approved to adopt. Approved adopters with appointments always take priority over walk-ins. Apply online, then once you are approved, we will contact you by email for an appointment to meet our available kitties.
- Who We Are
- Volunteer Opportunities at Whiskers
- Spay/Neuter & Vaccine Clinics
- You need an Emergency Plan for your pets!
- Lost or Found Pets
- By Mail: Whiskers Pet Rescue, PO Box 367, Southbury, CT 06488
- Supplies & Wish List
- Sponsor-A-Senior Cat 2023
- Sponsor-A-Cage 2023 (a year long sponsorship program run once a year in January)
EMERGENCY VET HOSPITALS